- Must be able to do physical work including but not limited to: walking, lifting, kneeling, bending, climbing ladders, working out in the weather.
- Must be able to read and understand English.
- Must be drug free.
- Have a clean driving record; provide a copy of current DMV Report. A commercial DL is a plus.
- Willing to work hard, be a team player, come to work every day-on time and want to learn a new career (willing to put in the effort to learn on your own time)
- Mechanical aptitude (like working with your hands-don’t mind getting dirty)
- Computer skills.
- General Construction Experience (Plumbing and/or Electrical experience a plus).
- Operate equipment (ie: Bobcat, Backhoe, Forklift) a plus
- Knowledge of Automotive Equipment ie: Lifts, Oil & Grease, and Air Compressors a plus
- Knowledge of Fuel Dispensing Systems a plus
Job Description:Assist Senior Service Technicians in repairing, maintaining and installing all types of Service Station Equipment: Fuel Dispensing Systems, Automobile Lifts, Oil & Grease Equipment, and Air Compressors. Become certified and be able to go out on your own. Hours: Monday – Friday 7:30 am – 4 pm Some overtime required
Pay:Depends on background/experience
YOUR FUTURE STARTS NOW
Our Service Area
PROUDLY SERVING NORTHERN CALIFORNIA FOR OVER 50 YEARS