1. Must be able to do physical work including but not limited to: walking, lifting, kneeling, bending, climbing ladders, working out in the weather.
2. Must be able to read and understand English.
3. Must be drug free.
4. Have a clean driving record; provide a copy of current DMV Report. A commercial DL is a plus.
5. Willing to work hard, be a team player, come to work every day-on time and want to learn a new career (willing to put in the effort to learn on your own time)
6. Mechanical aptitude (like working with your hands-don’t mind getting dirty)
7. Computer skills.
8. General Construction Experience (Plumbing and/or Electrical experience a plus).
9. Operate equipment (ie: Bobcat, Backhoe, Forklift) a plus
10. Knowledge of Automotive Equipment ie: Lifts, Oil & Grease, and Air Compressors a plus
11. Knowledge of Fuel Dispensing Systems a plus
Assist Senior Service Technicians in repairing, maintaining and installing all types of Service Station Equipment: Fuel Dispensing Systems, Automobile Lifts, Oil & Grease Equipment, and Air Compressors. Become certified and be able to go out on your own.
Hours: Monday – Friday 7:30 am – 4 pm
Some overtime required
Pay: Depends on background/experience