Position: Service Technician
Location: Redding, California
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Redding Service Station Equipment was founded in 1947. We are a well-established company that sells, services and maintains service station equipment. We are Gilbarco ASC’s, Wayne ASO’s, and Verifone ASC’s. We are a stocking distributor for many manufacturers. We provide retail, commercial, industrial, fleet fueling and bulk fuel handling equipment. We also provide Automotive Shop Equipment such as: Air compressors, Automobile Lifts, Air & Lubrication Plumbing and Oil & Grease Pumps
1. Have ICC Certifications.
2. Have manufacturer certifications.
3. Be Weights & Measure Certified.
4. Provide work experience references.
5. Must be able to pass pre-employment physical and drug screen.
6. Be able to perform physical work including but not limited to: walking, lifting, kneeling, bending, climbing ladders, working out in the weather.
7. Have a clean driving record; provide a copy of current DMV Report. A commercial DL is a plus.
8. Willing to work hard, be a team player, and come to work every day-on time.
9. Computer skills.
10. General Construction Experience (Plumbing and/or Electrical experience a plus).
11. Operate equipment (ie: Bobcat, Backhoe, Forklift) a plus
12. Knowledge of Automotive Equipment ie: Lifts, Oil & Grease, and Air Compressors a plus
13. Hours: Monday – Friday 7:30 am – 4 pm. Overtime maybe required.
14. On Call on a rotating basis.
Pay Depends on Experience